ODC-87/ODC-88: Microscope cameras for common microscopy applications
- With the KERN eyepiece cameras you can convert your standard microscope to a digital microscope, by replacing one eyepiece of your non-digital microscope with an eyepiece camera and connect this to your computer via USB.
- The universal eyepiece can be connected to the microscope as well as to a laptop or PC using the USB cable (2.0 or 3.0, see table).
- The power supply is through the USB cable, which means that no additional power supply is required.
- Your daily work is made significantly easier with the very best synchronisation, a high frame rate as well as stable image performance together with our Microscope VIS software which we deliver with the product.
- As well as the camera, the delivery includes our multi-lingual KERN Microscope VIS software, a USB cable, various eyepiece adaptors and an object micrometer to calibrate the software.